Activity report for the period 24.02.22-24.04.22
For two months, Ukraine has been resisting the russian aggressor and fighting for freedom for itself and the whole world. We rejoice in the victories of our Armed Forces, we are proud of compatriots’ heroism of unconquered Ukrainian cities and villages, we pray for fallen soldiers and barbarically killed peaceful Ukrainians.
And we each work in our place or volunteer for the Victory.
Folow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn!
During the last two weeks (11.04.22 - 23.04.22):
1. The foundation received an extremely valuable medical cargo from a partner Med Tech Denmark, (Denmark) with the logistical assistance of JSC "Farmak" and its Polish Representative office: ABL800 FLEX blood analyzers, Cortium Holter ECG monitors, vacuum suctions, adrenaline autoinjectors, Eldon blood group analyzers and other medical devices were primarily distributed and delivered to hospitals and medical institutions in Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Odesa, Vinnytsia, Lviv.
In total, the cargo was distributed among 15 medical institutions in 7 cities Of Ukraine.
20,000 adrenaline pens are donated by the Foundation to the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Immediately after Easter, according to the agreed plan, they will be delivered to all regions of Ukraine.
Recipients of Medical Aid from Med Tech Denmark, Denmark
● Ministry of Health of Ukraine
● Hospitallers Medical Battalion
● National Research Centre of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine "Strazheska’s Institute of Cardiology”, Kyiv
● Military Medical Clinical Center of the Southern Region, Odesa
● Medical support of DFTG Kyiv
● Medical support of DFTG Lviv
● Khmelnytsky City Hospital
● O.F. Gorbachevsky’s Regional Clinical Hospital, Zhytomyr
● Clinical Ambulance Hospital of Lviv
● Yuri Lypa’s Lviv Regional Hospital for War Veterans and Repressed
● Center for Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Kyiv
● MM Amosov’s National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery, Kyiv
● І.І. Mechnikov’s Dnipropetrovsk Regional Clinical Hospital
● National Military Medical Clinical Center “Military
Clinical Hospital", Kyiv
● Military Medical Clinical Center of the Western Region, Lviv
● Lviv Regional Clinical Medical-Diagnostic Cardiology Center
2. In total for the last 14 days we have prepared and delivered 51 Humanitarian cargo up to 37 recipients.
3. Became a partner of the Hospitallers Medical Battalion in the Project to create an unique reanibus. The fund donated:
● 6 cardio monitors;
● vacuum suction;
● 3 oxygen concentrators;
● current converter;
● adrenaline autoinjectors;
● blood group analyzers;
and additionally purchased a defibrillator.
Installation of a patient life monitoring and cardio-monitoring systems were promptly implemented by a partner of the Foundation ZUT Medservice LLC, Lviv.
4. Provided logistical support for the delivery of special medical cargo from Europe to the Oncological Regional Medical and Diagnostic Center in Lviv.
5. Charitable funds in the equivalent of 594,118 hryvnias were received. UAH 458,833 were used for the purchase of medical equipment, protective and technical means, food and overalls.
6. Nice "little splashes" in this busy time for everyone:
● Easter cakes together with the humanitarian aid were delivered to our defenders in Kharkiv, Zaporizhia, Dnipro, Pavlograd, the border with Belarus;
● Necessary things were provided for our defender Oleg.
At the request of the Foundation, Mario LLC sewed a size 68 uniform to a hero, who voluntarily goes to defend Ukraine, in a short time.